11.18.2007

Since Thanksgiving and Christmas aren't here yet - I thought I would add a few more Halloween and Fall pictures!

My kids got their faces painted at Thanksgiving point at their big Halloween party! I think they look pretty good!





My mom had a Halloween party for me and the kids! She had the cutest things! We had quite a festive meal!
There was witches brew!!!!

And spider cupcakes - although I worked on those and they didn't turn out so hot!
Tanner's spiders looked way better than mine!
And we had monster mouths!!!!
And candy corn pizza's!!!!! And you can't forget the bloody fingers!!!!
We did it the night before Halloween - and hopefully it will become a tradition! My kids loved it! Next year we will have to come up with more gross stuff to eat!

8 comments:

Emily said...

So creative. I didn't see those candy corn pizza's in my Martha Stewart magazine. Yes, definately make that one a tradition.

allison said...

What cute ideas for Halloween food! Those bloody fingers turned out great, I think I would've struggled eating those they look so real! Good Job!

Brit H. said...

Your mom is the bomb! What a fun gradma. You guys have such a cute little family!

Brit H. said...

That was supposed to say graNdma...haha

Pants said...

I don't think I could have eaten that bloody finger. Your kids are adorable, Steph.

Steph said...

I didn't eat the bloody fingers - they were too much for me! But my kids loved them!

lynnie said...

I'll have to remember this for my Halloween party next year !

Nichole said...

Fun stuff! My mom has done a few dinners like that. Eye balls in the spaghetti, etc. Ewww that finger almost looks real! It doesn't look too appetizing but I bet the kids loved it. Sound slike a fun tradition!

Hey do you want to pass on the recipes? My kids would love some of those!