11.04.2007

Enter at your OWN RISK

Here are the Halloween pictures I promised were coming! Courtney was a vet (no surprise there), Jake was black Spiderman and Tanner was Dash! They all looked so cute! Jake loved having his mask on so it didn't matter if he was smiling in the pictures - and his little butt looked so cute in his costume!!! Courtney is so excited to have real scrubs so she can wear them up to Wyoming to work with Grandad! Tanner looked just like Dash with his hair slicked back. It was perfect - he ran really fast between houses and he kept up with the older kids pretty good! Tanner loved it - every house he went to he announced "I'm Dash"!. We had a really fun time Halloween night!




These next pictures were taken at Brent and Brenda's ward trunk-or-treat. Brent was black Spiderman too and Brenda was a spider princess! They looked so cute together - I especially loved Brenda's red eyelashes!
Brent and Jake looked AWESOME together!!! All of us chillin' on the grass!
Porter was there at the trunk-or-treat! I'm glad he made it to some of the Halloween festivities! Nothing like sharing a treat with your grandpa!Well, now that Halloween is over - it feels like life will maybe get back to normal (whatever that is)!!!
And sad but true - we threw all of their candy away tonight!!! (I think the garbage sack weighed like 15 pounds)! It was there idea - I am proud of them - I couldn't have done that when I was 6 or 8. My family and I started a biggest loser contest tonight! My mom and I are team 'Waist Management'; Brent and Brenda are 'The Firm'; Porter and my dad are 'Potbelly Stallions'; and Courtney and Jake - who joined in last minute - are team 'Weight Loss Champions'. We had a big weigh in tonight - and yes it was very depressing - but good motivation. So we will have a weigh in every Sunday and the contest ends Jan 1st!!! GO TEAM 'WAIST MANAGEMENT'!!!!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like Halloween was a lot of fun. I love all the costumes! I can't believe that they threw out all the candy! I don't think that I could do that do that at my age. Also, good luck on the biggest loser contest!

Emily said...

I love the biggest loser competition. Good luck, I'm cheering for waist management. Keep us updated.

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween too! We are rationing Heidi's candy...last year, we made it last all the way till like Valentine's. Also, last year, and this year, my family has done a "Family Fitness Challenge" and we made a goal to walk/bike/run etc a certain number of miles each week. It's fun to keep track and help each other. So, good luck, and Go Team Waist Management!!

Anne said...

Good luck with the biggest loser! I need to do something like that. I loved litte Dash! Those pictures were the best. Hey do you work on Friday the 16th? I will call you and talk to you more about it. Oh and I did tag you... :)

Hawkins said...

I love the pics...

Nichole said...

Okay little Dash is so darn darling! What a little hunk! Courtney's vet outfit is so perfect for her...that is cute that you had it embroidered with her name and everything. Okay my kids have been eating non stop! I finally put it all away and Kiali was so sad! (She has been carrying her bucket around for days!!!) I am so sick of candy or should I say candy wrappers and everyone denying ownership. We were sad that we didn't get to see you guys this year.

allison said...

Tanner makes the best Dash! I love it. I love the Biggest Loser idea. I love that show, it's very inspirational. Good luck!