11.05.2007

I've been tagged!!!

The Rules:

Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags six people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!


Okay, here I go......

1. I really want to travel the world someday!!! I want to go anywhere out of United States, but these are a few places I really want to go: Switzerland, France, Italy, Austria, Peru, Hong Kong, Russia and Dubai (I'm not sure if that's how you spell it). I hope Porter starts making some serious cash so I can go!

2. I spend almost 2 hours a day cleaning my house and at least 5 hours on Saturday's! I want a cleaning lady ......but until then, I'll just keep cleaning! The thing is, as soon as my kids get home from school it looks like I haven't cleaned one thing all day. I guess I better start training them better.

3. My favorite dessert in the whole world is banana cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. They just opened a Cheesecake Factory this week over by Fashion Place Mall - but since I'm trying to lose wight - It will just have to remain a memory! If you haven't ever tried it - it's something you just can't miss in this lifetime!

4. I drive a minivan around and I really hate it!!! It is about the uncoolest thing I can think of!!! Other drivers on the road are so rude to minivan's too - If you drive one you know what I'm talking about. I know they are really convenient and everything - but I don't care. I can't wait to get something else!!!!

5. I love to hand stitch things. From pillows to wall hangings - I love it!!! I wish I had more time to make things! My next goal is to learn how to quilt!

6. One of my favorite things is being alone! Okay that probably sounds funny and makes me anti-social, but I never get to be alone. With 3 little kids - someone always needs you! I can hardly go to the bathroom without someone walking in! I love when my kids go to bed, or they are with their grandma, and I just get to lay on the couch and think, or read a book, or go shopping by myself! I love the quiet, peaceful moments!

Okay - so there are 6 facts/habits about me! Now I tag ...... Brittany, Jacqui, Lynnie, Lisa, Nicole and Elizabeth!

8 comments:

Martha said...

Steph, I loved reading your info. And I loved the blog about Sadie. Your kids are adorable.

Anne said...

Thanks Steph! That was fun. I love being alone too, but not for very long....I start getting nervous about Drake. :)

Emily said...

Hi. My kids could just exchange with your kids, unless Drake and Baylee want to join. Then we could draw names. I'll trade you your mini van for my envoy.

Lisa said...

I love to travel also, Jeff and I have big plans someday! As for cleaning, I have given up on that one. I don't know about your 2-almost-3 year old, but mine is like a tornado...we try hard to work on cleaning with her...but she just isn't getting it yet! I have a minivan, and I love it. I haven't had it for even a full year yet though...maybe I will get tired of it. Anyway, I got tagged by you and one of my other friends at the same time, so I better get to work on my blog!

Louis and Alice said...

Everyone's costumes were great! Louis could not believe that you threw away all of your candy. Next year send it to Florida! Count Baylee in for the gift exchange! Just let us know who she has.

Brit H. said...

Hey! I now have been tagged by you and someone else, I guess I better get on it, eh? Anyway, I saw your mom with your kids at Thanksgiving Point today. She is such a good grandma!

Nichole said...

I know the feeling about cleaning but mine seems like it lasts all day long...it would be nice to clean and have it done in 2 hours!!!

Being alone is my favorite thing. Ahhhh tucking everyone in bed and having some time with just me and my hunk of a husband!

As for the minvivan...I love mine but that is only because it is payed off! I have no desire to make a car payment as long as I
get my 5 kiddos from point A to point B!

Nichole said...

Okay Iv'e been tagged by numerous people...I promise I will do it tonight!