11.02.2008

Halloween

Here are my SCARY Halloween creatures.
Courtney was a cute vampire - if vampires are cute.


Jake was a ninja. Very appropriate for him. :)



Tanner was Ironman. He's worn his costume everyday for a week since he got it. The little chest even lights up.


Ready for trick-or-treating with their friends the Antonelli's.

Last Sunday, we had a family Halloween party that Courtney planned. It was really cute - we played games, had some Halloween food, and even had a costume contest.
Here is my costume: "soccer mom".


My mom looks really good in goth or "emo" - I think that's what they call it.
Brent's a sexy pregnant woman - love the purple tights!


Brenda's costume was really fun - she won the contest.
Lila just laughed at her funny grandma! Witches brew


These were my kids favorite - mini carmel apples.

Courtney played this really fun game. She blindfolded you and had you feel all these different things and then guess what they were. It was harder than I thought it would be. These were toes made out of string cheese and almonds.


This is brains - she glued a bunch of gummy worms together.
Fingers - Courtney carved them out of carrots.

Eyeballs - they felt so gross when you didn't know what they were.
This one is thyroid made out of tomato. Nobody guessed this one right.

blood vessels out of sprouts


heart out of chicken breast

Last but not least - intestines out of noodles.

10 comments:

Shana and Brandon said...

Courtney did a great job planning. I don't think I am that creative. I love their costumes:)

Jacqui said...

How fun! I need to leave the next party up to Ashley. If Courtney's planning is indicative of anything, Ash's party would be better than anything I could come up with!

LOVED that vampire costume.

Brit H. said...

Wow! Courtney is amazing! What a creative little girl. I love all of the treats and games. Thanks for the ideas! Also, great costumes!

Ann Marie said...

How fun! Loved your little party.. I remember doing those "touch and feel" things at our parties when we were little.. She is CREATIVE like her Mom!
Love your *Hawt* soccer Mom outfit!

allison said...

how fun! I am so impressed with Courtney's party planning skills, that is awesome. Awesome treats, games and costumes!

Nichole said...

Your family is so fun!!! I love the everyone dressed up! You guys are great!!!

Good job Cort!!! Way to plan a fun family activity!

Anne said...

Courtney must get her party planning skills from her gifted mother. It looks like a blast!

Jess said...

So very fun, we had a neighborhood halloween party and did a similar game, ours were not as creative as yours....good thinking Courtney. Next year I will call you and get some advice before I plan the party.

Lisa said...

Brent, Brenda and your mom's costumes cracked me up. You guys are all so funny! Courtney's Halloween party looked like lots of fun!

Angelina said...

I'm so impressed with Courtney's party planning skillz. She gets that from her mother. I loved everyone's costumes!