11.10.2008

Skittles


Jake and Tanner's conversation Sunday morning:
(Tanner had just opened a large package of Skittles from his Halloween candy and was sorting them into colors.)
Jake: " Hey Tanner, can I have some of your yellow ones?"
Tanner: "No you can't, I'm sick." (Tanner had strep last week)
Jake: "Oh come on, you haven't even touched all of them yet."
Tanner: "Touch, touch, touch, touch........" (As Tanner touched everyone of his skittles in front of Jake - so he couldn't have any. He was so proud of himself. In the end - Jake didn't get any.)

2 comments:

Louis and Alice said...

Tanner is truly an Isom when it comes to candy. That is something Louis would do! I have some Christmas ideas. I will call you soon :) I hope all is well!

Ann Marie said...

This is sooo something that would happen with my kids! So funny!!