5.07.2008

We are in.........

FLORIDA!!!!! We've been in Florida for almost a week now and we are having a blast! We've been to Sea World, Animal Kingdom, Disney World, Daytona Beach, and still have several places left to go. The weather has been amazing - we've gone from Utah snow to Florida sun. A day lying on the beach is what I needed! Louis and Alice (my brother and sister in law), who live near Miami came up and went to Animal Kingdom with us too! Here are just some of our pictures so far.


Daytona Beach Sunday after church on Sunday. We were just going to go see it - but Jake lasted about 2 seconds before his shirt was off and he was soaked.

Alice, Louis, and Baylee came up and stayed Sunday night and went to the Animal Kingdom with us. It was so much fun to see them.
This is Monday at the Animal Kingdom.
It's almost 1 a.m. here in Florida - so if any of this doesn't make sense you will know why. It's so good to get away and just spend time with the kids, Porter and my fam.

8 comments:

allison said...

I love Porter's Crocodile Dundee hat. And that picture of Louis and Alice, with Jake sneaking in a funny face behind them cracks me up! Florida sounds wonderful right now, I'm glad you are having such a good time!

Jacqui said...

I'm officially jealous. How fun!! You look like you're having a blast, and you all definitely deserve some time together relaxing. Catch some rays for us whities here in UT. I hope all your stress just melts away. I could use a beach vacation for my stress right now!!

PS So fun to see you posting again! Missed ya!

Louis and Alice said...

It was so good to see you and your family too!!! We had a great time and can't wait until the Isom Family reunion soon! Enjoy the rest of the week and have a safe trip back. Thank you again for inviting us up!

Lisa said...

Fun!! I could use a trip to Florida right now!

Nichole said...

I am sooo jealous! We sure have missed you at soccer and baseball! We actually played a team that we were able to BEAT...yep alot of boys scored goals!

Well soak uo the sun for me...it looks like way to much fun! Can't wait to see you again!

Anne said...

I'm so glad that you guys got to have a little get away. Good for you! Soak up some rays for me too. We want to come to Salt Lake and have get together with you guys for Porter's bday. We will have to figure out a day that will work. Have fun! Talk to you soon.

Emily said...

Looks fun. I'm laughing so hard at Jake in the pic with Lou and Al. He is hillarious in pictures. Did you ever see all of the Bear Lake family picts from last year? Jake was so funny in every one. I'm jelous of the warm weather, the beach, but mostly the FAMILY TIME.

Angelina said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I were in Florida!