4.16.2008

Easter

Courtney's broken arm - she fell off the monkey bars! This is her 3rd broken arm.
Easter morning trying to get pictures of the kids. Tanner was not to happy. :)





Porter made it home just in time to jump in some pictures.
Saturday before Easter at Thanksgiving Point. I think this is about our 4th year attending their Easter egg hunt. The kids love it - they have several big hunts, games, rides, face painting and the best brunch. Sunday afternoon Easter egg hunt at my mom's house. Jake loves Hershey bars!

6 comments:

Anne said...

What in the world is that comment all about? Dang hackers. :) Cute pics. Jake is getting so grown up.

allison said...

Sounds like you guys have been having fun. And unfortunately Courtney sounds like Mary, she had at least 2 broken arms and 2 broken legs (I think)!

Lisa said...

Even though Tanner wasn't happy for the pictures, he is still so cute. I didn't even know they did an egg hunt at Thanksgiving Point, but it looks fun! Anyway, hopefully I'll see you Sunday at Angie's shower!

Louis and Alice said...

I'm glad to see pix again of your kids. They change every time! We can't wait to see you in person though--in two weeks!!!! We are so excited!

Elizabeth said...

I was wondering what happened to Courtney's arm. Poor girl! Hopefully it's the last time. Your kids all look so cute in their easter outfits. Looks like it was a fun easter!

Nichole said...

Your Easter looked much funner than ours...it was so cold I had no desire to go out. Plus John and Tanner had some hunter saftey class...yeah on Easter! Lame huh?So we didn't do much to celebrate on Saturday like we usually do. Maybe next year will be warmer! I am such a wimp! I asked the Makena & Kiali and they didn't want to do much (surprising?) so we just decided to do our little family Easter egg hunt at the house. I am feeling a little jealous & quilty. Lame Mom Award.