5.21.2008

Florida continued.......

Here we are at the Magic Kingdom. Disney world is huge! There are 4 parks in Disney world and it is as big as the Salt Lake Valley. Who Knew? We had so much fun. It wasn't really busy -luckily we didn't have to wait too long for anything. It was so much fun to spend time with everyone.



Jake would not stay out of the water! I don't blame him - it was hot. Especially when you go from snow to 90 degree weather on a 4 hour plane ride.


This is at Tom Sayer's Island. The kids loved it there - there were fun caves, bridges and this cool fort.


You can't go to Disney world without riding in the tea cups!
We spent an afternoon at Daytona Beach. The kids loved playing in the waves. The day we were there - several miles down the beach - a 6 year old boy was attacked by a shark in a foot of water. Crazy!!! I'm sure glad it wasn't Jake - he was in way deeper than a foot!


Brenda celebrated her 33rd bday while we were there. Brenda is 6 days older than Porter and he's so happy he's not the oldest anymore. This cake was absolutely amazing. My mom ordered it from a place called Sprinkles - I guess the guy who made it is pretty famous for his cakes. He is on the food channel and has won a bunch of those cake contests. Brenda loves cakes - so it was really fun! It was the best cake I've ever had.This is the pool at the house we stayed. It was so great - everyday after we got back from a park the kids would run to the pool. They spent hours and hours in here.
Here we are at Epcot Center. This was my favorite park. They have some fun rides, but the best part was all of the countries. They have about 11 countries represented. They have the coolest things to do and learn in each one. The best part was the different country stores - they were so fun to look at!They had the coolest Nemo ride, part of it was a big tube through a huge aquarium with dolphins, sharks, turtles and tons of fish. Bruce!
This is in the Norway store. I got some of the best perfume I've ever smelled here. China. The gardens were amazing.
Jake is the year of the snake, good thing since he's "Jake the snake"MexicoItalyJapan. So, so beautiful!
MoroccoUmmm......num.........she........bob...................Um.. what am I supposed to do?

We had a great time! It was nice to get away from everyday life for a while. Then you get home and reality hits - but it was so much fun while it lasted. Vacations always go way to fast!

5 comments:

Brit H. said...

Oh! It looks like you guys had SO much fun! I am so jealous! What a blast!

Nichole said...

I KNEW there had to be more pics!!! How fun!

Lisa said...

I am jealous. I want to take Heidi to Disneyland so bad! That looks like so much fun. I think I will try to talk Alma and Karen into a Disneyworld family trip! :)

Kris Doman said...

I love family vacations! It's why I work - to be able to take my kids on vacation once in a while. This looks like an unbelievable time. You guys are so lucky!

Shana and Brandon said...

Looks like sooo much fun. Wish I was there!!!