1.22.2008

This one's for you Anne...

I didn't even realize how long it's been since I've blogged anything!!! This month has gone by so fast - like supersonic speed!!! I guess time flies when you are having fun (or something like that)!!! Well, the big news for me is I finally got my smile/teeth fixed!!! It's been a long time in coming - and I LOVE LOVE it!!!! I go around smiling at everyone - and they look at me like I'm crazy - but I don't care!!! I love having a really nice smile! ;) I can't tell you what a difference it makes for me - it's life changing!!!! This picture is not too close up - so I don't know if you can see my teeth very well - but they look so good! I feel like a movie star!!! ;)

I just love this picture with Jake and Darby!!! Jake loves to snuggle with Darb's! They took a long nap together.Oh Wil - we miss you already! Porter's brother Wil went into the MTC last week! These pictures were taken up in Wyoming at his farewell! He is going to the Texas, Fort Worth mission. The funny thing is is his mission president is a good family friend of ours - their son is one of my brothers best friends! Small world!Courtney and Wil! Life goes by so fast - if you can believe it - I started dating Porter when Wil was Courtney's age! Look at him now - he's going on a mission - I feel like if I blink again Courtney will be his age before I know it! Jake (with his funny smile) and Wil!Power ranger (Tanner) with Wil! Tanner will be in Kindergarten when he gets home!We love and miss you Wil!!! He is going to be such a good missionary!







7 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks Steph..and you do look like a movie star! Wow. I can't wait to see you in person!

Anne said...

Hey Steph. We are on at the same time. Cool! No, Em took her site off for a break. Hopefully she will start up again soon.

allison said...

Your teeth look great, but I have to admit I didn't recognize that there was a problem in the first place, you always look awesome!

Jacqui said...

Steph--wow! Your smile looks fabulous! I know this has been a long time coming for you. Looks terrific. Gorgeous, dawling!

Louis and Alice said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW SMILE!!!! I can't wait to see them in person! We are moving on March 1st into our big house and we are inviting everyone to come and visit! We will have plenty of room. I am having a cute little party for Baylee at home with some close friends...I can't wait! Where did the year go???

Jacqui said...

Okay, so I keep checking your blog for a new post. What's up with the Isoms?

Lindsay said...

Hey Steph,
Your mom probably told you she brought Tanner over to my house during our presidency meeting. I have NEVER been around a more mellow, well-behaved BOY in my entire life. seriously. . .where did you get that kid?! We should get together with Wendy Morgan sometime and let our kids play. That would be fun. Do you talk to her ever? I haven't seen her for a long time. Let me know if that's something you'd like to do. Just e-mail me ltross17@yahoo.com