1.05.2008

Christmas

Okay - all of my kids have strep - but I've got a movie on, a dose of Tylenol and antibiotic down each of them - and I finally have a minute to blog! Christmas morning was so so much fun, my parents came over at 6:30 a.m. to see all the action! Sorry there are like a zillion pictures - but Christmas morning is they day I take the most pictures! I love Christmas! So here it goes......





Here they are after they opened up their Christmas Eve p.j.'s: (never mind it was like 11:45 p.m.)



Christmas morning:


Tanner got another dress up!!! He really was excited - I just don't think he liked the helmet thing!

Courtney got a bunch of American Girl doll stuff and pet vet toys!

Jake got everything you could shoot and Transformers!!! We had several major dart gun wars Christmas morning! Santa even brought a dart gun to Tanner and Courtney - I think so they could protect themselves!



I re-did Porter's missionary pictures for him for Christmas!





Grandma helping put batteries in everything! I think you need a team of about 10 people to get the toys out of the packages and batteries in. My dad spent all morning going from toy to toy! And let me tell you what - Transformers are not for dummies - they give you a step by step instruction sheet with over 50 steps!!! Are you kidding???


Tanner got a new car so he can keep up with Courntey and Jake this summer!

Darby loved her new bed!!!

Christmas dinner!


The day after Christmas we went up to Wyoming and spent a few days there. We had a lot of fun - the kids love playing with their cousins!!! We wish we got to see everyone more often!


Grandma Cynde made a blanket for Courtney! She loves it! Her little cousin Baylee wanted it too!


Aunt Anne with her new pewter bowl from me!Aunt Emily with her new pewter dish from Porter! Porter and I got this new beautiful clock from his parents!
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!









7 comments:

Brit H. said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Good luck with all of the sick kids and your new background looks great!

Louis and Alice said...

We are all under the weather too! And poor Baylee got it the worst! It was so good to see you and your fam over the holiday. I love all of your Christmas pix---you can never take too many pix in my book :)

Anne said...

Cute pics and new blog template! I hope everyone is feeling better. I was bummed not being able to see you guys this week, but I didn't want to risk it. :)

Emily said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the misery of sick kids, let alone you being sick too. Yuck. I hope you are all bouncing back. Love ya much.

Jacqui said...

I LOVE Christmas! So fun! hope your kids get better quickly. Yuck-o. Where the heck do you find such a cute blog template? I am in need of a change. We miss you guys!

Nichole said...

Wow you have been bloggin! I love the background...
I may need your help I put dots on mine and I need to fix it!

So how is the strep? Are you guys feeling any better? Hey look at your friday? My kids are still off track and if you have no plans we should get together and do something!

Okay your Christmas looked fun. I know the whole packaging/battary stuff...it stinks. I was sooo sick of trash...then somehow our trashman missed us. Ithink we are getting caught up on it.

Anne said...

K Steph, time for a new one. :)