1.05.2008

2008 ....it's going to be great!!! Right?

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone along with another year! Time seems to fly lately! The kids and I have all been sick - so I've lost the last few days. All I've done is hold Tanner on the couch - well - more like both of us passed out on the couch - to sick to do anything else. Now Courtney and Jake have fevers too and Tanner still wants me to hold him all day! Needless to say - all my Christmas decorations are all still up and my housework - and laundry - are stacking up! Last night when Porter walked through the door - I locked myself in my room and took about a 2 hour bubble bath - which I think helped me feel a little more human! I even went to work today - I didn't feel great (downed some Tylenol)- but I needed to get out of the house! And my kids got to pass out on grandma's couch today! So hopefully everyone will feel better soon and I can download my Christmas pictures, blog about them, and get on with life!

I do have to say - Christmas was so fun this year! I swear, every year just seems to get better and better! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

allison said...

What a great start to the New Year! I'm sorry that it hasn't been that fun, but that's good you had a good Christmas!