1.12.2011

Crew's 1st year pictures

Crew
Cruiser
Cruiser Bruiser
mini-tan
Crouton
Crew-ton
Bruiser









                             Don't you just want to kiss him???

I had these pictures taken at a new studio in draper (mainly because I really wanted to check out the studio).  I think they turned out great!  Crew is not the happiest of souls - so it was really hard to get him to smile.  Mostly he just looked at us like we were crazy. 

He may look exactly like Tanner - but they are polar opposites in personality.  Tanner is easy going, laid back, and a happy-go-lucky kind of guy.  NOT CREW.  He came with quite an attitude and he knows how to use it.  But oh how I love him!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Steph you are on a roll! Crew is a babe. And I loved your comment about getting faster results with quilting than with motherhood. Ha. There are days I wonder if I'll get ANY results EVER with motherhood :)

Emily said...

Did you update your blogger? I love the bigger pics. Isn't it sooooo much faster and easier to post?? I was just about ready to divorce blogger until they updated to the 21st century...

Angelina said...

I do just want to hold him and kiss him! He is ADORABLE! I love these pictures. He looks so cute in them.

Ann Marie said...

LOVE it!!
Those blue eyes are amazing!!!
Your photography skills are amazing!!

Louis and Alice said...

I am so glad you are back into blogging! I love these pix of Crew! He has changed so much. We really need to get out there more. But it probably won't be until Bear Lake right now! Miss you guys!