7.09.2008

Courney's 9th & Jake's 7th Bday

Courtney's 9th bday (way back in May)!!! She just had a few friends over - they had their hair and make-up done at Sweet-n-Sassy then came back to our house for cake and ice cream. It was really fun. :) I think Courtney had a good bday.






Courtney and Nicole - they have been friends since 5 years old!


Courtney and Lilly; she was a good friend to Courtney at school.
Brynne, Court, Nicole, Allie and Lilly. Cute girls!


Jake's 7th bday party. Boys are so different than girls!!! They were like animals running around crazy in our house. I had to send them outside. Most of them were from his 1st grade class - I don't know how is school teacher lasted a whole year.



We had a guy come and bring some cool insects and animals. It was the coolest party we have ever had for Jake! Everyone just sat down and soaked in everything the guy said. It was really cool - I highly recommend this party. It would even be so much fun for adults.
This is a chinchilla, it was super soft.

Legless lizard - it's not a snakeAfrican millipedesBlack scorpions! These were the coolest - and they did have their stingers. He said they were usually gentle!TarantulasMonitor Lizard. We touched it, but he wouldn't let us hold it. Albino pythonReticulated Python. It weighed around 80 lbs and it was 13 feet long. It stunk!!! This was a really fun party!






14 comments:

Anne said...

WOW! You guys are party animals! Jake's looked like a blast. I had no idea people would come to your house with those things. Cool! Can't wait to see you on Saturday and all next week! WAHOO!!

Louis and Alice said...

Both of those parties looked like a lot of fun!!! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend! We should hire the reptile/insect guy for the family reunion!!!

Brit H. said...

OH that FREAKS me out! What a fun party for a bunch of little boys though! Hey, we need to do a GNO before you move...for sure.

allison said...

How fun! Those snakes were way too disgusting...and that tarantula! Ahhh! You're brave to let all of that in your house!

Ann Marie said...

I have heard alot about these parties lately! So fun.. I could never do it, knowing about the snakes and the legless lizard.. Ya um.. Snake??? LOL!

I love the idea of taking the girls to get there hair done! What darling cakes too!!
Anyways, before you leave to CA make sure and call me and we'll go to Zupas!

Ann Marie said...

BTW.. I LOVE the new name to the blog! Very cute!!

Elizabeth said...

You seriously have the coolest birthday parties for your kids! Someday I want to learn how to make cool cakes like you do! Also, I like the new name for you blog, very funny.

Anne said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! Hope your day was great. Wasn't it the BIG one? :)

Kris Doman said...

Ok, you need to email me his contact info.. My kids would LOVE this!! Happy 7th, Jake!

Leo and Jill said...

Hi!! Happy late Birthday. Sorry I didn't make it to your party. Leo got home late and I didn't want to go alone. I hope you had a great time.

Nichole said...

Fun Bday pics...I bet the boys loved the slippery slimmy animals

Nichole said...

Fun Bday pics...I bet the boys loved the slippery slimmy animals

Anne said...

Hey Steph. Just wanted to say hi. :) Hope things are going well. I need to come give you guys a visit. OH and post a pic of that new niece of yours. I want to see her.

Nichole said...

okay...I am checking on you...just thinking about you. I hope all is going good. Tell the kids hi frommy kids. Call me so I can stop worrying. LUV YA