4.07.2008

I'm alive

I know it's been a really long time since I have blogged. My life has been very interesting lately - taking unexpected turns and filled with some disappointment. I guess life doesn't always turn out the way you want it to. It's been hard to do some of the normal things - like blogging - but I guess everything happens in life for a reason. I've come to realize that when things get really hard, you find out what kind of person you really are. I truly hope there is light at the end of this tunnel, it has been dark for far too long.

Let's see.......it's been a month since I have blogged and I know some things must have happened! Yes... Courtney broke her arm - again - I just hope 3's a charm! Soccer is back in full swing and I have attended many practices and games. Courtney and Jake are doing awesome and Tanner can't wait until he is old enough to play. Jake is playing coach pitch baseball again and loving it. My grandpa wants to be his agent and "make lots of money" with him. I'm still working my token 4 shifts a month! Porter is flying like a mad man - I think he will be home a total of about 6 days this whole month. So that is life at the Isom home!

8 comments:

allison said...

I'm glad you are still alive, the blogging world has missed you. I hope the light at the end of the tunnel comes soon for you. You are an awesome wife, mother and person so you'll be great in whatever you face!

Lindsay said...

Holy crap. 6 days??? Let's hang out. I'm serious. It's not good to be home that much without your husband! I'm ready anytime.

Jacqui said...

I am glad you are alive. I am going to call you right now!!

Louis and Alice said...

I have missed your blogs...Whatever it is, you are in my prayers. I can't wait to see you in Florida soon! There is nothing like a vacation to lift the spirits!

Nichole said...

I can't believe she has another broken arm....you guys and your broken bones...us with stitches!

I haven't seen you in forever. I was wondering what happened to you. You know I am always here for you. I talked to yeaterday..but now that I am on your blog I am worried. But you are ALIVE...whew what a relief we need to talk! Call me or I will just call you! LOL~Nic Hang in there!

lynnie said...

When all else fails .... PRAY!

lynnie said...

Actually don't wait until all else fails!

Anne said...

It's good to hear from ya Steph! Poor Courtney girl. Tell her to give me a call sometime. :)