12.11.2007

Breakfast with Santa!!!





Every year for the past 3 (or 4) years we have done breakfast with Santa at the same place! It has turned out to be a really fun tradition! The kids get to each spend time with Santa, eat breakfast, sing songs with him, get their faces painted, go on a treasure hunt with him, and write letters to him (that he will respond to personally)! This year we had quite a crew there - my parents, Brent and Brenda, my Grandma Hawkins (who is here in town because my grandpa is at Alta View Hospital) and my little family! This year my mom got to even dance with Santa! I love Christmas!








5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a fun Christmas tradition!

Leo and Jill said...

That does sound like fun. I need to do something like that with my kids. They are so deprived!!! I am so glad that you came to the RS thing last night. I didn't get to talk to you much, sorry. We all need to have lunch or dinner someday. Or Jacqui needs to have another party;)

Brit H. said...

Steph! Cute pics! It looks like you do so many fun things as a family. Anyway, it was really good to see you last night at the RS dinner. I was bummed that we didn't get to chat more. It was just too crazy! Hopefully we will see eachother again soon! Ditto on what Jill said, we need to get together for girls night or something...AFTER the crazy holidays!

Lindsay said...

See Steph--always doing fun stuff! Good for you. I'll add you to my blog list so I can continue to blog stalk you. Although now you know so i guess it's not blog stalking!

Jacqui said...

Fun! Where is this? You have such a beautiful family!!

Brittany and Jill--you need to come to my party when we have one!! We missed you!