10.10.2007

If our house burns down......you'll know why

Need I say more:Porter's parents, his sister Anne and her husband Kayde came to our house for conference weekend. Cynde bought the kids some magnifying glasses to look at salt crystals - but that's not what they were using them for. I don't know who's idea it was to teach Jake how to burn stuff - but he was trying to burn everything!!! He's a little pyro! Needless to say - I hid the magnifying glasses when they were done!



Jake and Kayde were burning some wood and a poor little ant that crawled by!

Plumber bum!!!! (I couldn't help myself - I'll need some blackmail when he's a teenager)Grandad and Tanner :)Playing volleyball - in the house!Grandma Cynde, Anne, Kayde and baby Drake


5 comments:

Emily said...

I'm cracking up at that bum shot.(No pun intended.) I love it!

lynnie said...

Your boy's are definately BOYS - wait until they start EATING the bugs instead of burning them !!!

allison said...

I love those, Steph! It looks like you had a great weekend!

Anne said...

Thanks so much for having us. We had a grand time. Your house is beautiful and your kids are adorable. Sorry about the choking episode.... :)

Louis and Alice said...

Cute pix Steph! It looks like you all had a fun weekend together!Hopefully you have a fire extinguisher in your new house :) We will be in Lyman from Dec. 24th-until the 28th and then we will be in SLC for half a day on Jan 1st. So I hope we will get to see you sometime while we are out there!