10.16.2007

Halloween Cookies :)

Sunday night we made and decorated Halloween cookies at my mom's house. We made lots of ghosts and pumpkins! I love this time of year with all the beautiful colors in the mountains and the cool breeze. I just wish it could go from Fall to Spring - I'm not looking forward to driving in the snow!

If you notice Courtney is wearing the Patriots jersey. Brenda is a huge Patriots fan and Brent is a huge Cowboy fan. Well if anyone follows football, you'll know that the Patriots played the Cowboys Sunday night. It was so funny - they've only been married 2 weeks - and they were trash talking each others team the whole game! It was hilarious! Everyone was cheering for the Patriots - except Brent, so Jake started cheering for the Cowboys so Brent wouldn't feel so bad! Sorry Brent - the Patriots smoked the Cowboys! I hope Brenda bet something good on the game!

Here is Papa, Tanner and Porter. Porter always gives me these ex-con looks in pictures - he just doesn't want anyone to know how much fun he is really having!!! ;\

Cute Brenda and my mom icing the cookies!

The 3 girls!

Courtney made the cutest cookies! They tasted really good too!

Jake poured about a gallon of the sugar stuff on every cookie! They were very colorful!

And my cute Tanner - covered ever inch of the cookie with candy corns, pumpkins, M&M's, and jelly beans! We had a lot of fun!!!

5 comments:

Angelina said...

This blog entry makes me hungry. I wish I had a Halloween cookie right now that I could eat. :) Looks like you guys had a blast!

lynnie said...

Hey Steph how come you didn't bring me some of those COOKIES today ??? Yummmmmmm hee hee

Pants said...

Steph, this blog made me hungry, too! I wish I had one of Tanner's cookies right now!

Lisa said...

I definitely want to eat one of Tanner's. At least the toppings made it onto the cookies, though! Whenever we make cookies, Heidi just eats the sprinkles.

Elizabeth said...

How fun! This makes me want to make some festive Halloween cookies too...hmmm, maybe this weekend.