9.27.2007

Ummm.... I'm not bored!!!!

These are classic! This is Jake at his baseball game last week. He was in the outfield during the first half - and it can get a little boring out there - because not too many kids can hit the ball that far yet. Notice at first he's smiling and happy to be out there......
Now the dirt looks a little more interesting than the game......
Yes, the dirt is still a lot better..........
Now he is really bored and decides to lay down and watch the game (which is still going on - but the ball hasn't come his way yet!) So Tanner decided to go out there and join him in the middle of his game! At least Tanner thought is was pretty cool to be out there with his big brother! Notice the excitement in their faces!!! :) (This is such a great picture! I think I am going to blow it up and put it up in their room!!!)
Jake actually does love baseball - despite his excitement in these pics - and he's getting pretty good at it too!

7 comments:

Anne said...

I love it! It's Jake to a T. He needs much more excitement to keep him entertained. So, I'm going to try and get Sunday off so we can drive up Sunday morning in time for the first session and then stay all day. How does that sound?

lynnie said...

What a beautiful new house !!!Your family is beautiful.You and Porter look alot alike- that is a good sign !!!

Louis and Alice said...

Those pictures are classics! I had to laugh out loud b/c I remember doing that myself when I was his age playing soccer. I had to play goalie one time and the other team never came down to score so I just sat and drew pictures in dirt :)

allison said...

That makes me laugh! Those pics are so cute.

cynde isom said...

Hi Steph. I love these pics. Please put them on snapfish. Mark and I are planning to come for conference--is that still OK.

Emily said...

Yes. That last pic is super cute. Have you ever seen those canvas digital paintings that you get made from digital picts? They look like real paintings, that would be soooo cute to get that one done.

Lisa said...

Oh, that is just TOO funny!