8.18.2007

Porter and Dillon

This is Porter and Dillon last Sunday night after their engine exploded at 38,000 feet. I think they are both still in shock in this picture. It was a very intense, life and death situation and I am so grateful and proud of them for landing safely back in Salt Lake City. It is truely amazing! It makes you take a step back and think about whats really important. It's been a hard week and I am just so grateful that Porter and Dillon were able to think clearly and stay calm. I also know that prayers are answered. Everytime Jake says a prayer he asks to keep his daddy safe while he goes airplane flying. Jake said the prayer at Sunday dinner that night just a few hours before Porter left. I am so thankful that they are both okay.


4 comments:

Anne said...

Wow. That is so crazy. That story has definately had on impact on Kayde and I. How scary! We pray for you guys every night. I'm so glad it turned out so well.

Emily said...

I love your dog, Darby, how cute. And Porter, I love him too, and so glad he is still around!

cynde isom said...

Hey Steph. Could you get 5x7 copies of Courtney and Jake first day of school pics for me? They are so cute.

Anne said...

Steph, where are you? I'm wanting a blog from you....oh are you coming to Lyman this weekend? Kayde and I will be there friday afternoon.