9.16.2007

Labor Day Weekend

We spent Labor Day weekend up in Park City with my family. We stayed in a condo up by the Olympic Park. We had so much fun!!! Saturday morning Brenda, my mom and I went up to Swiss Days and found a lot of cute things to buy - while the boys and the kids went swimming. Everyone brought a bike and we all went on several fun bike rides. We went down the alpine slide and on the new mountain roller coaster. Everyone's favorite was the coaster, even Tanner loved it - he screamed the whole way down! We ate at some fun restaurants and just hung out and played games. This is the second year we have done this, I think it will be a family tradition (although, last year doesn't really count for me because I just had my tonsils out and I don't really remember it)!!!

This is all of us eating out at an Italian place!

Oh la la...... (Just a few more weeks until the wedding)

hanging out at the condo......

Tanner with his first pair of flip flops! Now it's all he wears.

One afternoon we went up to the Olympic Park and they were having a tournament with all the best lady ski jumper's in the world. It was so amazing to watch!!! I don't know how they do what they do. They had a band playing and tons of things for the kids to do. Courtney and Jacob were having a great time trying the luge, ski jumping and the skeleton. They also had a museum there with tons of cool things. It was a great day, until when we were ready to go -there was a huge thunder, lightning and hail storm. But it left the best rainbow I've ever seen.




























3 comments:

Anne said...

Courtney looks like a supermodel in the second to last picture! And Brenda is so cute. I'm so excited for them!

Louis and Alice said...

Hi Steph! I love what you did with your blog! It looks great! I love all the new pix, especially the Swiss Days Weekend! That looked like such a fun trip! Louis and I will have to do that one year. You all look so happy, especially the two love birds! Where are they registered, I want to send them a wedding gift. Take care!

Emily said...

Looks like a blast. Thanks for sharing. Congrats to Brent and Brenda!